Train like a fighter without the fight...Its up to you how far you take your boxing, you can train like a fighter with out getting in the ring or you can take it to the next level. People come to boxing for all sorts of reasons, if you have the desire to get fit have fun and get to know new people then boxing offers it all. We have different levels of training so you won't be left behind. Come and see for your self what we're all about and get your first class free.
- Increased Speed
- Increase upper & lower body strength
- Better balance, footwork & eye to hand co-ordination
- Substantial increase in cardiovascular endurance & stamina
- Relief from stress
- Unique total body workout
- Disciplined quietly confident
- Meet new motivating people to help you reach you personal goals
- Increase confidence, self-esteem, eye & hand co-ordination & balance
We recommend you have:
- Boxing Hand Wraps
- Head gears
- Appropriate Training Shoes
- Skip Rope
- Mouth Guard
- For females - Chest Guard
- Plus towel and water bottle
...most equipment can be purchased from the gym
The mechanics of boxing as boxing is a science and should always be done in a structured way. SAFETY FIRST.
- Learn how to be humble, how to think before you react
- Wrapping hands
- Defensive Maneuvers
- Rhythm / Coordination Punch Combinations.
- How to jump rope
- How to hit heavy bags
- How to hit Focus Mitts
- Reaction & counter punching
- Self-defense Techniques
Junior Boxing 4pm - 5pm Wednesdays
This class is all about health and motivation while having FUN! . The class is where the seed is sown with regards to 1. Feeling good about your self, 2. Giving your utmost and being the very best you can be 3. Goal setting 4. Working as a team member. The students are taught the basics in boxing and take part in body sparring. This is a 10 week course ( or the equivalent of the corresponding school term). Cost $110 per school term.